Sunday, October 7, 2012

Term 4, Week 1

G'day all!

Welcome back to your final term of AEFS!

I hope you all enjoyed the break to catch up on a bit of whatever!! I hope you are all well rested and ready for what promises to be a short but intensive term!

As for my break,  I did a bit of well needed spring cleaning and managed to get to the gym on a more regular basis! I also managed to indulge in my passion of scrapbooking and card making on more than one occasion! Unfortunately, everything will now be put 'on hold' again as I concentrate on work!

I hope you all remembered to put your clocks forward on Saturday night! I

Well, let's get to it! For today's activity, I'd like you to look at the Skillwise website and complete the activities on text types. There are a few to complete so do as many as you can to check your understanding. You'll need to read the texts AND complete the tasks. Do the text types game, the types of text game and the Entry 3 quiz!

See me if you're unsure of what you have to do! Here's the link.

When you finish these tasks, you can go to your blog and write your opinion on how doing these online activites can help you to improve your English language skills.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment