Monday, September 3, 2012

Week 5

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow made with Smilebox


G'day all!

Welcome to spring! Last Friday I went into the city to have lunch with a couple of friends. Any idea where we ended up? (There are clues in the slide show!) I'll give a little 'prize' to the first person who can correctly identify the EXACT location of our lunch venue!

I hope you're feeling a bit more relaxed now that you've completed your research assignment! You should then be able to complete the activities for me today!

First of all, do the work from last week. Here's an extra question? Why was Matthew Coudrey's latest gold medal win historic?

Now, click on this link to the AEFS Moodle. You'll have to ask me for the 'enrolment key' so you can log on. Once you've done that, click on the link to 10752 so you can accesss today's reading text and questions. When you've printed off the worksheets and answered the questions, hand your work up to me to correct for you.

I couldn't resist this unusual video and news story so have a look if you dare!!!!

Good luck and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment